Welcome to Anglican Care Network
ANGLICAN CARE is a nationwide network of Anglican social service agencies, parish based programmes and interchurch groups.
The Network aims to be ”an expression of the love of Christ and the mission of the Church in loving service and working towards justice and equality for all in society.”
- provides a national network of support and coordination to Anglican social service providers in Tikanga Pakeha
- is a forum for members to share common concerns and ideas and identify common issues
- gathers information required to lobby for policy changes
- promotes the range of social service work being undertaken in the name of the Anglican Church
- promotes and monitors a professional code of ethics and appropriate standards of service delivery
- liaises with other Tikanga [cultural] partners in social service as appropriate
- is an Anglican member of the New Zealand Council for Christian Social Services.